We believe that:
- God, the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are three separate beings.
- Everyone is individually responsible for their own actions.
- Jesus Christ sacrificed Himself in atonement for us in the Garden of Gethsemane.
- Every person is here to learn to live their life in faith.
- The Book of Mormon provides witness of Jesus as Christ and includes instructions from God.
- The Atonement of Jesus Christ and our own repentance permit us to overcome sin.
- Worshiping God is a privilege that everyone has a right to.
- We believe in being honest and true, chaste and good to everyone.
Find out more how this faith is applied to, visit ‘What if My Child Doesn’t Seem To Be Gifted?’